Annually, the District provides opportunities for parents, students, staff and community members to provide feedback on a range of topics. Below you will find a summary of community engagement topics and events that have been held over the past few years including those hosted online. We thank everyone for taking their time to participate and for sharing their voice in the conversation.
ThoughtExchange Online Engagement
The District from time to time conducts public engagement online with the assistance of ThoughtExchange. The following are the topics that have been explored. The video below highlights how the feedback received is impacting the student experience in our schools.
- February 2019 - Communication and Faith Education
- February 2018 - Academic Programming and Options
- February 2017 - Improving Student Learning
- April 2016 - Student Wellness
Community Conversation Summaries
- February 24, 2016 - Within our technology plan, how can we ensure that there is consistency in technology use as students progress from elementary to junior high and into high school?
- May 2015 - How can we prepare students to maximize the benefits of digital literacy so that they can make wise and healthy decisions with their online and social media activities?
- January 2014 - How can we design our Catholic high school experiences to schools of choice for students?
- April 2014 - How can we maximize the engagement of students within the learning process?
- December 2014 - What are the current transition procedures in place for students within our District and are there areas where improvements can be made?